Frequently Asked Questions...
How can I volunteer?
There are 3 ways to get involved:
- Contact your local Club or Shared Interest Group and offer to help organize a public service opportunity in your area. Click here for the Clubs & SIGs Directory.
- Volunteer to be an alumni site coordinator. Click here for more details.
- Check Harvard Club and SIG websites or http://www.service.clubsandsigs.harvard.edu/events.html for volunteer opportunities.
How do I sign up to participate in an event listed on this website?
All alumni, associates, students and friends can participate in volunteer opportunities at local organizations. Most opportunities will be listed on the upcoming events page on this website.
From the “Harvard Serves” website:
- Click the event name.
- Enter your name and email address in the event dashboard.
- You will receive an email from the Harvard Alumni Association and the sponsoring Harvard Club, Shared Interest Group or Harvard alum.
How can I learn more about the HAA Global Month of Service?
Please continue to check this website for updates, information and photos from events. If you have any questions please email us at email@example.com.